QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Telemarketing Representative (Spanish)
We are looking for Telemarketing Agents who are fluent in Spanish, English and Turkish to be responsible for creating interest for potential buyers to visit our trade exhibitions. The Telemarketing Representative's responsibilities include contacting potential visitor, reading from a prescribed script, focusing on customer needs to convince visit, and documenting customer information, company profile, and reactions.
A successful Telemarketing Representative has excellent communication skills and perfect team player. You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of creating interest.
Telemarketing Representative Responsibilities:
· Initiating telemarketing calls with potential and existing customers over the phone.
· Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
· Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat visits.
· Gathering and documenting customer information, purchases, and reactions to exhibitions.
· Keeping up to date on all related exhibitions and informing customers of exhibitors.
· Answering customers' questions on the exhibitions.
· Meeting; number of calls, reach rate and success quotas.
Telemarketing Representative Requirements:
· Graduate of University.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Business Motivation and Team Player.
· Creative thinking skills.
· The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
· Good marketing ability.
· Working knowledge of Excel and CRM systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.