QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are an International Automotive Company and looking for highly qualified candidates for ‘Purchasing and Administration Specialist’ position.
Skills and Qualifications
• University degree
• Good command both in written and spoken English
• Minimum 4 - 5 years of similar experience
• Strong organizational & planning skills
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Positive, hardworking, accountable, result oriented with high level of energy
• Carry out the cost research that is required for the purchase of administrative services that benefits the personnel
• Make recommendations for the most efficient service and the most effective utilization
• Procure company consumables ; search supplier firms, conduct negotiations with one or more price proposals
• Pay regular visits to supplier firms in order to develop new business relations.
• Manage all agreements regarding Administration budget
• Prepare and follows up Administration budget with reports about purchasing activities and budget monitoring
• Give support to other departments’ purchasing activities