QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The IT Manager creates a roadmap for the Company to identify the IT strategies for the Company in accordance with national legislation, standards and Company IT policies and procedures. He/she is responsible for the capacity planning and resource management in order for the changes in the information systems to be implemented within the planned time and within the scope of the budget. He/she is responsible to the General Manager r for creating cost-effective and future-oriented plans for IT services.
The duties and powers are as follows: The IT Manager;
· aims to offer quality service to internal and external partners by creating an IT organization, which is supporting customers and business departments, being focused to provide effective and productive services to all business areas, targeting the continuous improvement;
· Creates IT strategies that support the company strategy;
· is responsible for the monitoring, management and reporting of the IT organizational objectives;
· Establishes a continuous development environment for IT processes;
· is responsible for the budget management and oversight of the IT organization;
· is responsible for ensuring that IT processes are operated in accordance with internal requirements and legal regulations;
· works in collaboration with the other departments in order to increase the efficiency, productivity and competency for the IT and business processes, and ensures the use of external sources in a planned manner and in line with the needs;
· is responsible for ensuring information security within the scope of the continuity, confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of the information and the assets emphasized by the information;
· is responsible for the creation and management of the IT processes, policies and procedures in line with the Company's requirements, legal regulations, internationally accepted standards and good practices.
· is responsible for managing the daily activities of the IT team and ensuring the operation of the processes in accordance with internal requirements and legal regulations