QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is the one of leading company in consumer goods industry. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘IT Business Analyst’.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar field,
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst preferably in ERP, CRM or BPM areas,
· Preferably have Project Management experience, PMO certificate,
· Excellent knowledge on IT solutions, new technologies and understanding of technology trends,
· Knowledge to build and manage IT- business relationship, facilitation and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with large cross-functional teams,
· SQL knowledge and experience,
· Experience in business processes, UI/UX design, mockup preparation,
· Ability to identify opportunities for business value and process improvement, communicate strategies to achieve desired results,
· Effective time management and simultaneous business execution skills,
· Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills,
· Excellent problem-solving ability,
· Fluent in English.
Job Description :
· Engage with Business Units to provide strategic consultation and advisory to business groups on IT solutions,
· Understand the fundamentals of technology platforms and tools to be able to communicate proposed IT solutions to different audiences,
· Understand the current and future roadmap to provide the right solutions to drive success,
· Conduct product requirement meetings with customer and engineering team to develop the most optimal solutions,
· Design business processes for business needs, to be able to enrich processes with best practice experiences,
· Participate in UX/UI design and review processes,
· Prepare and report, IT budget; for project, software solutions ,operations and solution improvements,
· Provide oversight for the development of user acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases,
· Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements,
· Monitor and Report Delivery KPIs, SLAs, and Vendor performance,
· Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with the project goals,
· Conduct IT projects, support project team for IT issues, act as IT leaders in projects.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.