QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Mechanical / Metallurgical / Industrial engineering,
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in quality management positions in industry,
• Teamwork skills, being hardworking, results-driven and solution-oriented way of thinking,
• Eager to learn dynamics of customer demand,
• Fluent spoken and written English,
Excellent command of MS Office programs ( command of SAP will be prefered).
• Participating global quality meetings and presenting reginal updated data and experiences,
• Preparing the process quality documentation/reports for projects,
• Preparing quality metrics for daily, weekly and monthly tracking and trending,
• Develop and maintain working relationships with all suppliers, give technical assistance to the suppliers to improve their product quality,
• Implementing and following up on sustainable actions,
• Analyze internal/external customer complaints and material non-conformances for trends, and opportunities for product improvement.