QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
About Us: About Us: Canon Medical Systems, provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. Canon works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. Canon Medical helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Canon Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Primary Job ObjectivesPrimary Job Objectives
- University degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics Engineering or equivalent.
- Provide communication between Canon Medical Sytems and customers that uses our equipments.
- Establish and develop good relationships with customers.
- Give service for all modalities and equipments to provide customer satisfaction.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- Very good command of English
- Detailed knowledge of PC and Windows operating systems
- B-class driver's license and actively driving
- Can work in İstanbul OR İzmir OR Ankara.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities
1- Perform the preventive maintenance.
2- Take action and resolve the malfunction, may get the technical support if necessary.
3- Join and get actively involved as responsible for installations.
4- Resolve the basic electronics and mechanical failures.
5- Know and implement the service escalation procedures.
6- Follow the status of equipment after corrective action and have a good relation with users.
7- Be aware of costs and use practic and productive methodes for reducing it.
8- Follow the service contracts that belong the equipment under your responsibility, renewal of the expired contract and new contract for equipment that finished warranty period, work in coordination with service sales manager.
9- Prepare a plan for the implementation of FMI and performing of periodic maintenance and make them on time.
10- Submit timely service reports and weekly time sheets.
11- Works in coordination with the modality leader, shares all kind of information and helps them.
12- Conform to ISO9001 quality system standard and implement programs effectively.
13- Follows the work safety related regulations and performs them.
14- Completing paperwork and reporting on time.