GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Quality Improvement Senior Engineer
· University degree in Mechanical, Electronics Engineering
· At least3 - 8 years experience; preferably in White Goods, Automotive Manufacturing, Quality , R&D or After Sales Technical Service
· Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
· Advanced MS Office (Esp. MS Access & MS Excel, Powerpoint) knowledge; preferably experience in data structures, database management and data analysis
· Ability to use measurement instruments and test equipments
· Good Knowledge of basic core quality approaches like; FMEA, 8D,APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Calibration
· Knowledge about Problem Solving Methods (Fish Bone, 5 Why etc.).
· Knowledge of and experience with Quality Systems (ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001:2015 ), Internal Auditor Certificate
· Result oriented, dynamic, team player, and having good communication, problem solving and enacting skills
· No obstacles for travels
· Below 32 years of age
· Having a valid driving license and active driver,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Will be resident in Eskişehir
· PIP (Product Improvement Plan) Project planning and execution for technical modifications and Rapid Continuous Improvement at product quality related areas.
· Work with Production, Quality and R&D partners to improve quality performance by using 8d problem solving methodology and Kaizens.
· Lead and/or execute all Quality improvement activities according to the EPQ Target (Estimated Product Quality), RFT target ( Right Firs Time ), Scrap Targets.
· Analyze internal/external customer complaints and material non-conformances for trends and opportunities for sustainable productimprovement.
· Facilitate change management process with R&D and Lapro.
· To carry out field visits at abroad for improvement plan.
· To join FMEA and Lapro activities for preventing of new customer claims. (Launch Of Product)
· To report single customer calls and prepare action reports.
· Interface with Central Quality and After Sales Team, analysis and solution of customer complaints
· All other duties as assigned.