QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BSK Global is a solution partner and service provider, ensuring its customers top end services using cutting edge technologies and its global partners. Since its foundation in Bursa/ Turkey; BSK Global operates both as a supplier and an innovative solution partner, mainly for process and heavy industries. Through its strategic sourcing locations and alliances in Turkey, Europe, Middle East, USA and, China and with a team standing for high level of service, BSK Global can optimize solutions to its customers globally. Combined with technical expertise and logistics solutions, BSK Global is able to offer the best solutions to achieve company satisfaction.
We are looking for a Project Contract Manager with the qualifications below;
· BS/MS degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering from a reputable university,
· Minimum 5 years experience in Project Management,
· Experience about mining, cement, fertilizer and energy sectors is an asset,
· Capability of being multi-tasking and time management,
· Experience in tailormade machinery manufacturing, material knowledge, production and assembly line installation,
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-orientedapproach,
· Having experience in leading and motivating large teams including both blue and white collars,
· Excellent command of written & verbal English,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· No restriction for travelling in and out of country,
· Willing to work extra hours when necessary,
· Driving licence (class B).
· Participates in contract negotiation strategy,
· Responsible for development and implementation of project management and reviews the claim strategy with respect to customers and partners,
· Managing the outsource contract signing process with the project contract manager, project & services manager and legal unit,
· Planning and taking action regarding the contractual obligations to be fulfilled,
· Participating in evaluations of contract modification proposals and implementing contract modifications,
· Managing the project in cooperation with the project team and making the necessary reporting in order to ensure that the project is realized within the specified scope,cost control, budget and schedule,
· Reviewing and managing the activities of the contract team in terms of compliance with defined standards and methods.