QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The IT Project Manager provides project management leadership as part of EMEA’s IT PMO (aligned with global IT PMO) overseeing all aspects of information technology project management from business requirement gathering, design, development, production and post-implementation support. Effectively leverages, implements and communicates PMO changes in policy, procedures and resource management tools, as well as providing innovation and benchmarking to company-wide best practices
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or Computer Science or 5+ years of demonstrable equivalent experience.
• A post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
• Project Management related certification (e.g. PMP).
• Ability to act as an agent of change, building consensus and executive-level support for IT initiatives.
• Good understanding of shared services, change management, process improvements and organizational analysis.
• Effective negotiating skills.
• Ability to communicate confidently at the highest levels.
• Ability to build effective relationships with senior managers and functional leaders within a matrix environment.
• Relevant experience in developing and implementing IT solutions within the wireless industry.
• A thorough understanding technology and a demonstrated track record of delivering effective solutions and systems across multiple business models or industries.
• Strong experience in project planning, team leadership as well as establishing and maintaining service measures to ensure organizational effectiveness.
• Must have strong leadership qualities, be well organized, well informed and be able to achieve desired goals and objectives while maintaining the respect and support of the organization.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.