GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Do you have a strong ability to look for the better and forward when it comes to working on pharmaceutical chemicals?
Do you like following major shifts in the market you work in?
If you consider yourself as well with the answer of ‘Yes!’, you are about to find an attractive opportunity!
Having entered the chemical distribution business in 1912, afterwards seeking a worldwide range of expansion meanwhile founded also in Turkey, in 2005; recording significant progress in the development of a continuous business focus with respect of quality and customer satisfaction now looks for an hands-on Business Development Manager!
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIRED BUSINESS ACUMEN
- Developing a quality & price-oriented strategy focused both on new pharmaceutical chemicals additive business.
- Assisting in strategy creation and the implementation at the existing accounts and distributors through development of effective relationships at all levels via prospecting new business possibilities.
- Identifying customer needs, propose new product solutions and negotiate prices with customers in the pharmaceutical chemicals industry.
- Being responsible for introduction of new products to include effective launch strategy, development of product literature (including technical data sheets), inventory support, product testing, strategic marketing strategies, contractor/specifier acceptance resulting in sales objective achievement.
- Meeting with key clients and possible new distributor candidates via assisting sales opportunities while further developing relationships, negotiating.
- Identifying sales opportunities available and prioritize product development based on key market research.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, preferably from reputable universities.
- 3-6 years of trackable experience in pharmaceutical chemicals/specialty chemicals sales and business development is a must.
- Fluency in English and excellent numeric reinterpretation skill set.
- Ability to maintain long-lasting relations in with excellent communication and process management skills.
- Leverage understanding of business, operating and financial environments and customer needs to deliver results.
- Demonstratable ability to deliver results during uncertainty, despite changes and ambiguity.
- Proactively helping understand towards the others and responding to their business needs to build strong working relationships.
- Pro-active self-starter, willing to accept responsibility for business tasks.