GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are looking for a 'Data Analyst' for Borusan Machine and Power Systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial or Business Engineering departments of leading universities,
· Minimum 3 years of related job experience.
· Experienced in big data analytics, statistics, predictive modeling, customer behavior analytics, demand forecasting, optimization algorithms,
· Proficiency in at least one of the statistical packages, i.e. SPSS, SAS, R,
. Experienced in Phyton data analysis libraries,
· Strong knowledge of database management systems like SQL and big data frameworks,
· Experience in testing hypotheses from raw data sets, drawing meaningful conclusions, and effectively communicating results,
· Ability to work with cross functional teams to translate business issues into potential analytics solutions,
· Good command of English,
· Strong and effective communication, presentation and visualization skills,
· Responsible for turning big data into actionable insights,
· Develop and carry out projects that enhance internal user experiences, operational performance, strategic decision making through big data analytics and predictive models,
· Prepare pre and post analyses on operations, campaigns and projects guiding senior management and business owners,
· Integrate data analytics and modeling solutions into daily business operations and ensure effective utilization of such tools, taking account of user needs, technology and operational landscape,
· Ensure maintenance and top performance of implemented analytic solutions, tools, models and implement solutions to sustain quality of data,
· Identify new analytics trends and opportunities to drive the digital transformation and innovation agenda across business functions,
· Be recognized as an expert, mentoring and advising colleagues on value generation through statistical techniques, algorithms and data sources,
· Work in a multi-disciplined environment.