QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BİTES engineers develop the next-generation technologies for defense, space, and aviation sectors.
We're looking for engineers who excel at augmented-virtual reality, artificial intelligence, big data, distributed computing, large-scale system design, computer vision the list goes on and is growing every day. As an engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to BİTES ' needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will have the opportunity to build long-term innovation vision and influence the direction of the research and development across BİTES.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Solid understanding of CS (Computer Science) concepts.
• Basic knowledge of different machine learning techniques and data science tools.
• Experience using machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
• Good knowledge of Python, familiarity with Java, C++, or C#
• Experience with Big Data is a plus
• In-depth knowledge of Computer Vision or Reinforcement Learning is a plus
• Research and report state of the art machine learning technologies
• Build PoC(Proof of Concept) models, improve and deploy them when necessary
• Be a part of R&D activities for real-world problems.
• Present and demo the research to a committee regularly.