QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our IT team is evolving to meet the needs on Digital transformation and SAP roll out implementation in Turkey.
We are seeking an SAP Senior Analyst who has knowledge and project experience in the areas:
o Material Management (MM) /Production Planning (PP) /Warehouse Management (WM)or
o Financial Accounting (FI) /Controlling (CO)or
o Sales & Distribution (SD) /Logistics Execution (LES)or
o Human Capital Management (HCM/HR).The Senior Analyst will work with business teams to define specific requirements, analyse, configure, testing, coordinating and support Key-users.Conduct implementation & training workshopsTracking software road maps and informing stakeholders about required changes
- Analyzing business requirements and processes, creating innovative, standardized software solution proposals
- Evaluate concurrent demands conflicts and drive best-in-class solutions for Business.
- Execute end-to-end analysis to guarantee technical impact analysis to attend business requirements.
- Ensure high quality and cost-efficient application projects, enhancements and service requests. Take a leading role (within area of expertise) in projects.
- Review and accept functional specifications and review of technical designs created in the all modules and any interfaces to legacy application.
- Manage and control the implementation of changes. Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
- Create accurate estimations for enhancements and projects.
- Analysis and troubleshooting incidents
- Be the key technical adviser to project teams.
- Follow up the implementation of scheduled changes as planning
- Ensure availability of IT environments
- Support Projects activities, Integration Projects activities
- Keep up to date with new technologies
General QualificationsUniversity degree in Engineering, Business Administration, computer science or related;At least 3 years of working in an SAP and project experience;Preferably direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment;Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools as Standards and Project Professional;Team player;English fluent (written and oral);Living in Istanbul or Bandırma.