QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Location : Istanbul Office
Summary : Works with project site teams to develop high quality O&M documents that will enable the owner to properly operate and maintain the newly constructed buildings.
Description of Tasks
· Collects a complete listing of all equipment and systems. Using an Excel Spreadsheet (CMMS), specify manufacturer, make, model, size, capacity, serial number, building names, building location on site, identifying labels and barcode tags consistent with contract documents. Record operations and maintenance data, preventative maintenance data and assign each system and subsystem unique barcode number.
· Develop a Cleaning Manual to provide the information needed to understand the cleaning procedures of finishes, surfaces, and furniture for custodial staff to follow to ensure proper levels of cleanliness defined by APPA Standards.
· Develops a Maintenance Plan to ensure that equipment is properly maintained by BLHI after startup, prior to turning the equipment over to the Owner.
· Develops training programs to ensure that the Owner’s Facility Maintenance Staff can properly operate the new facility. Format training plans into PowerPoint presentations.
· Collect warranty information for all manufactures warranties that extend beyond one year.
· Prepare Posted Operating Instructions including:
a. Start-up and Shut-down procedures.
b. Control sequences as installed.
c. Wiring diagrams and layouts as installed.
d. System piping diagrams, valve locations, etc.
· Prepares Emergency information in English and host country predominant language and include international pictorial-graphic symbols.
· Collects Operations and Maintenance (O&M) information and develops a “Systems Manual”; allowing the Owner to continuously commission the facility through the entire building life cycle.
· Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and 12 years directly related experience required. Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, English studies, or graphic engineering preferred.
· Strong understanding of practical English.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit preferred.
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have the ability to work with people at all levels within the company. Ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point) required.
o Adobe Acrobat experience beneficial.
· Must be able to perform at a high level under minimal supervision. Possess the ability to multitask. A detailed understanding of construction process is preferred.
· Environmental Conditions: Most work performed in a controlled indoor environment. Occasional time spent on the jobsite subject to hot, cold, humid and wet conditions depending on location.
Relation to Other Jobs and Workers:
· Promotion from: Office Engineer
· Supervision or Direction Received (title): Operations Director; Commissioning Manager
· Direction Given (titles): Vendors, Coordinators