QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Background & Qualifications
- Being a 4th year undergraduate student or a 1st year post graduate student in an accredited university
- Able to work minimum 2,5 days availability per week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Competent in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Being able to accommodate in Istanbul during the intenship period
- High degree of analytical thinking skills and the ability to analyze,
- Having excellent communication skills
- Customer and result-oriented.
- To support Procurement Department to deliver savings/value through local sourcing projects
- To contribute Vendor Creation & Risk Assesment process
- To contribute implementation of governance policies
- To contribute to Procurement Monitoring Process
Apply now for the Long Term Internship Program at AstraZeneca!
Medicines that make the world’s most serious illnesses a thing of the past.
That’s the inspiring future we’re all working towards at AstraZeneca.
To get there, we’ll need to harness the creativity and talent of every
one of our extraordinary people.
Here’s your chance to join them.
At AstraZeneca, we know that our continued success depends on our
ability to attract the best and brightest students.
People like you, in other words.
Join our short-term internship program, and you’ll find an environment
that’s full of opportunities and challenges. You’ll be given meaningful
projects from day one, and you’ll get plenty of chances to network within
your chosen business area – all the while developing the personal and professional
skills you’ll need to stand out from the crowd.