QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
We are one of the group companies of Kibar Holding, very competitive and leader in sandwich panel sector founded in 1990 in Tuzla.
We are proud of…
• Today, our production capacity has reached to 18 million m2 /year with our facilities in Tuzla, Balıkesir, Iskenderun and Jordan.
• We earned worldwide accepted certificates like FM, LPCB, UL GREENGUARD, GOST, and SEPRO.
• We export more than 40 countries and we are on the fast track to be a global player in the sector.
• Our company provides superior quality application services with a good quality, safe and fire resistant product range to our both domestic and international customers.
We are looking for a Product Engineer to be employed in our Tuzla/ İstanbul office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in construction materials industry
- A good blend of technical, analytical and commercial experience,
- Action oriented, strong interpersonal & communication skills, team work oriented, outgoing, able to handle different cultures,
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge on MS Office
- No restriction to travel domestic and abroad
- Follow industry, sector trends, understand the dynamics of building envelope requirements,
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assist process of product lifecycle management, pricing, profitability, positioning of the products related to the brand
- Manage product portfolio in Assan PU and Assan Demir screws/nuts & bolts and potential complementary products;
- Assist with execution of trade shows.
- Create sales tools to support sales via traditional channels and proactively develop new sales channels
- Collect and analyze feedback from project & design offices, key customers and end-users to enhance the design of products
- Develop technical solutions for specific customer requirements and supports the sales team.
- Provide product training to customers and sales teams to enhance competitive strength.