QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Bachelor’s degree in business management, Architecture, or a related field,
Excellent command of written & oral English
Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
Candidates currently reside, or able to reside in the Asian side of Istanbul
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, be flexible,
· Organized, systematic, reliable and team worker,
· Goal - oriented, innovative and problem solver,
· Advanced skills in the MS Office suite of applications,
· Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
· Valid driving license class B and active driver,
· Male candidates should have completed their military service.
· Ability to travel abroad for business meetings and exhibitions
Develops plans and strategies by coordinating with the managers to achieve the export sales target,
· Maintains regular contact with all international customers by customer visits, demonstrations and negotiations,
· Services existing accounts, prepares offers, obtains orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature,
· Prepares and analyses reports for customer visits and sales meetings,
· Attends international exhibitions both as an exhibitor and/or visitor,
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management,
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses,
· Focuses on market research, finding new customers, new markets and new opportunities,
· Follows up on customer payments , ensures the financial debts are in accordance within the company’s and the customer’s accounts.