QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Archroma. Life enhanced.
Created from the textile, paper and emulsions businesses of Clariant, Archroma is a global color and specialty chemicals company committed to innovation, world-class quality standards, high service levels, cost-efficiency and sustainability.
Archroma is headquartered in Reinach near Basel, Switzerland, and operates with approximately 3000 employees over 35 countries. Through its three businesses: Brand & Performance Textile Specialties, Packaging & Paper Specialties and Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants
Archroma delivers specialized performance and color solutions to meet customer needs in their local markets.Archroma helps people fulfill their desire for products that appeal to their emotions and senses for a greater life experience, by developing beauty- and performance-improving technologies applied to everyday products.
Products enhanced, colors enhanced, performance enhanced – “Life enhanced”
JOIN THE TEAM !
We are looking for an Import & Export Assistant to join our logistics team covering the following qualifications!
- Bachelor's Degree
- New graduated or maximum 2 years experienced in related fields.
- Knowledge of International Trade, Customs, Import & Export procedures ( Preferred)
- Aiming a career in Import & Export
- MS Office and SAP knowledge (Preferred)
- Great interdepartmental communication and reporting skills
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Self confident and taking the necessary responsibilities
- Residency in Istanbul (Asia) or Gebze
- No military obligations for male candidates
HERE IS OUR JOB !
- Supporting of all Export & Import operations and documentation processes
- Carry out all transactions of Export & DIB SD orders
- Cancelling the order, making necessary amendments. Initiate the delivery process, collecting and distribution of documents
- Follow up all orders with order fulfillers, warehouse and production. Inform sales team & customers accordingly.
- Prepare necessary "Order Follow up Daily Reports" for monitoring
- Follow-up customers’ transfers in settlement of accounts and payments in coordination with Accounting Team.
- Release blocked orders due to overdues in cooperation with Finance & Sales
- Acknowledgement of customer complaints, documentation (entering QNS in SAP) coordination and follow-up with related departments
- Process of return orders