QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical-Electronics Engineer, Electronics Engineering or Power Electronics Engineering (Master Degree is a plus),
· Minimum 3 years experience on Power Electronics HW design preferably in white goods/automotive/consumer electronics industry,
· Having experience on motor control circuitry design,
· Having experience on power supply design,
· Having strong knowledge about different motor technologies, motor characteristics, load conditions,
· Knowledge of Hardware & PCB Design (Altium, Proteus, OrCad), according to IPC standards and design for manufacturing principles,
· Deep knowledge of switching semiconductor components such as IGBTs, IPMs, SMPS IC’s,
· Knowledge of EMC/EMI tests and EMC improvement methods (i.e, EN61000, EN55014, EN60335-2, etc)
· Knowledge of SPI, I2C, RS232, RS485 communication protocol is a plus,
· FMEA, requirements management, project management, problem-solving methodologies and tools,
· Self-motivated and capable of working with a detailed approach and accuracy,
· Capable of performing unit test, integration test and system tests of his/her new electronics designs,
· Proactive approach about latent failure modes on circuitry design.
· Having experience on HW/SW version management tools like TFS, JIRA, etc.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· Thinking broadly about business,
· Understanding needs of the market & customer,
· Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
· Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
· Building collaboration,
· Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Eskişehir.
Arçelik is looking for a Specialist-R&D (Power Electronics Engineer) who will work for Refrigerator Product Directorate.
- Will be working in new motor control projects (inverters, fans, etc.) of refrigerators.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and improving motor control electronics in terms of efficiency, quality, cost.
- Triggering new projects with alternative outsource designs in order to create cost effective, reliable motor drive solutions.
- Supporting all cooling factories worldwide in terms of motor control design,
- Collabarate closely with “R&D System Design Specialists” and Central R&D in order to create more efficient motor control electronics.
- Collabarate with design houses in order to create opportunities in motor control electronics.
- Leading all kinds of motor control projects in the factory and manage project team till serial production.
- Using appropriate tools and test methods to ensure reliability and quality of new designs, or maintaining quality of the current motor control designs.
- Translating technical/sub-system attribute targets into module/components targets.
- Creating modules/libraries and facilitate reuse of knowledge globally.
- Collaborating across functional and geographic boundaries to leverage global knowledge and deliver winning solutions.
Arçelik An Equal Opportunity Employer