QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineer,
• Minimun 3 years experience in Industrial Engineering,
• Having experience in method time measurement and line balancing,
• Experience with implementation and commissioning of efficiency improvement projects,
• Knowledge about cost reduction and feasibility,
• Using capable of Ms Excel +VBA, Siemens Plant Simulation and AutoCad 2D Layout,
• Strong knowledge of Excel Programs,
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
• Thinking broadly about business,
• Understanding needs of the market & customer,
• Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
• Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
• Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
• Building collaboration,
• Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Eskişehir.
Arçelik Group is looking for an Specialist – Industrial Engineering who will work for Refrigerator Product Directorate.
• Following new production technologies and apply them to existing technologies,
• Supporting to R&D department about designing for automation - optimization manufacturing, and process, machine parts,
• Preparing of layout plans related to production lines and conveyors,
• Using purchase information when communication with suppliers,
• Collecting bids and working with comparison tables.
Arçelik An Equal Opportunity Employer