QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
· Having experience in Process Quality is a plus,
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· Thinking broadly about business,
· Understanding needs of the market & customer,
· Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
· Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
· Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
· Building collaboration,
· Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Eskişehir.
Arçelik is looking for an Engineer - Quality Assurance who will work for Refrigerator Production Directorate.
· Develop and implement systems to ensure products or services are designed and produced to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations,
· Have an understanding of the audit processes including types of audits, planning, preperation, execution, repeorting results,
· Provides ongoing quality engineering support throughout the product lifecycle, including risk management, design and manufacturing changes and CAPA investigations ,
· Coordinating the Quality Improvement Projects,
· Monitoring of the QA facilities, management reporting of quality improvement actions,
· Resolving customer complaints and reporting them to the management team.
Arçelik An Equal Opportunity Employer