QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
•Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years experience on plastic injection process or thermoforming (vacuum molding) process,
• Knowledge of plastic injection machines and auxiliary equipment or thermoforming machines,
• Knowledge about commodity and engineering plastic raw materials, feeding technics, regrinding, drying etc...
• Strong knowledge about injection molds and plastic part design criteria, cosmetic aspects,
• Knowledge of plastic laser cutting technology information is a plus,
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs,
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
• Thinking broadly about business,
• Understanding needs of the market & customer,
• Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
• Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
• Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
• Building collaboration,
• Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Eskişehir.
Arçelik is looking for a Specialist - Process who will work for Refrigerator Product Directorate
• Implementation and commissioning of activity improvement projects,
• Feasibility and cost reduction studies,
• Receiving and comparing offers by contacting suppliers,
• Combining modernizations and new investments according to the planned budget,
• To follow new production technologies and apply them to existing technologies.
Arçelik An Equal Opportunity Employer