QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Computer Science, MIS, Industrial or related engineering departments
· Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle.
· Good command of English, both written and spoken
· Team player who takes pride in, and facilitates the sharing of knowledge
· Being eager to learn, enthusiastic about doing research and open for improvement
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Good time management skills
· Strong presentation skills
· No restriction to travel domestic/abroad
· Microsoft Dynamics Ax (Axapta) knowledge is preferred
· X++, .NET, C# or SQL experience is preferred.
· Expertise in any programming language is preferred
· No military obligation for male candidates