QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to get a chance to work with the team delivering next-gen Wi-Fi technology for world’s leading telecom operators? Then this is the summer program for you!
AirTies licences its home-grown WiFi Mesh technology and cloud services to operators in countries including US, UK, Germany, Singapore etc in markets spanning US to EU to APAC.
- 1 monthlong* summer camp
- Geared towards 3rd and 4th year University students in Computer / Software or Electrical&Electronics Engineering departments
- SummerSeed Program will be holding between 29 June and 27 July
- Location of the program is AirTies IYTE TeknoPark Campus in Izmir (IYTE dorms will be available for out of town trainees)
- A program that includes mentoring sessions by senior developers as well as guided hands on practice sessions, finalized with a project
- Emphasis on Linux based Platforms, Data and Wireless Networks, Cloud, Test Automation, Agile Software Development Practices
- The three goals of SummerSeed are to learn something about:
o Yourself - Do you enjoy taking part in Embedded Systems and/or Cloud Development or Test Automation areas?
o Others - Who do you work well with among other participants?
o Next Generation Product Development - How do you develop/implement/test an end-to-end solution for a new product feature?
- SummerSeed is AirTies' way to find new developers for its Software Engineering and Quality Assurance groups
- Participants may be invited to stay on as extended interns or offered a position as AirTies Team Members