QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for candidates for the position of Quality Engineerto be employed with the following qualifications :
· University degree in engineering
· Minimum 3 year experience in the automotive industry (experienced in similar position will be an asset)
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Knowledge about IATF 16949 and core tools (APQP-FMEA-PPAP-SPC-MSA)
· Having good organizational, communication skills and team work
· Experienced in trim processes will be an asset.
· Experience with OEM customers will be an asset
· Good knowledge of problem solving tools and lean production technics
· No restrictions to travel in and abroad,
· Having a driving license,
· Locate or able to locate in Bandırma or Gönen
Job Description ;
· Managing quality activities for the projects under the responsibilities in APQP
· Supporting feasibility studies, Run@Rate and PPAP studies in line with Customer Special Requirements.
· Managing customer complaints by leading cross-functional team
· Managing Internal concerns for the customers under the responsibilities
· Meeting customer audits and following up the actions accordingly.
Additional Responsibilities ;
· To prepare quality KPI reports for management reviews
· To support process changes in terms of quality activities
· To participate in quality system, process and product audits as an internal auditor
· To support and lead the studies for the improvement of poor quality cost