QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Design Office Manager to be employed in our Antalya Free Zone Branch to manage facade application projects having extraordinary facade designs.
· Having bechelor’s degree in architecture,
· At least 10 years experience in aluminium systems, glazed and metal facade design
· Have a grasp of Technical Office, Bid and Project Department processes,
· Fluency in English,
. Preferably German speaker
· Technical knowledge in international construction standards,
· To work in a disciplined and systematic working environment by organising the teamwork,
· Result oriented, highly motivated and having analytical thinking and leadership capabilities,
· Having effective communication skills both in writing and orally.
· To reside in Antalya,
· No travel restrictions in and abroad
· Reducing costs during project proposal preparation process by applying necessary value engineering,
· Following up design approval processes,
· To set up curtain walling, doors and windows constructions related to the project, in accordance with architectural concept drawings, contract / specification and bill of quantity.
· Make sure structural checks done for all necessary components. (Glass, Aluminium Mullions, Transoms, Brackets etc).
· To ensure that the approvals of drawings and sample materials obtained as specified/approved within the time scale of the program.
· Responsible for pre-ordering of materials in co-ordination with Sr. Designer (i.e. releasing the related information to Purchase Dept.) on time to meet the work program.
· Leading and managing the team members in a professional level, allocation of work to team members, necessary guide lines to them in drafting, and maintaining the quality.
· Issuing the approved drawings/information to related departments, on time, as per program.
· Identify additional work/variations to the Technical Manager /Sr. Designer for processing/approval of Variation Order by the Project Manager.
· Attend design meetings, team meetings and co-ordination meeting, and as well as prepare notes for records and pass information to the team.
· Take necessary measures / implement corrective steps as per quality department requirements.
· Maintain discipline with the team, and find ways to improve the quality productivity and performance of his team.