QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· To ensure personnel HR administration and management for all aspects related with establishment, maintenance and termination of employment for the personnel according to labour law requirements;
· To ensure to Company expat personnel administration and management, by providing timely reports to Head Quarter, verifying the correct deployment of local benefits (e.g.: pocket money, housing, transport, etc.);
· Organizing and maintaining personnel records, updating internal HR databases and preparing HR documents according to policies and legal requirements;
· Providing support to project in all topics related to HR management, acting as his primary interface, proposing actions and/or implementing defined plans;
· Researching and Selecting personnel handling both the proposal and hiring phase;
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance;
· Support the General Services Manager in ensuring effective and efficient general services for the Project.
· 5+ years experience in HR management;
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
· Knowledge of the various areas of administration (preparation of remuneration package, contract management);
· Knowledge of Turkish labour law;
· Previous work experience in Turkey, preferably in construction companies;
· English and Turkish fluent;
· Good communication and analytical skills;
· Ability to work in team.