QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a “Executive Assistant” for our industry leader client that located Istanbul Asia Area;
· University graduate,
· Minimum 8 years of experience as an executive assistant
· Proactive and result-oriented
· Adaptable to flexible work
· Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
· Excellent command of English, both oral and written, is a must
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
· Performing core administrative tasks for Vice General Manager (i.e. managing calendars, booking travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, expense)
· Communicate with key stakeholders of the related function (suppliers, customers, other functions, institutions) and coordinate related visits and meetings
· Scheduling routine functional meetings, including inductions, cross-functional business meetings, conferences, activities with people focus (HR, Health & Safety, Communication)
· Assisting with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation
· Ensuring that any documents needed for meetings are prepared
Adecco, İşkur'un denetiminde 10.12.2019 tarihli 442 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.