QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or academic degree (psychology / social sciences, BBA, HR) and multiple years of experience in Talent & Learning / Change management. She/he has proven successful experience (approximately 3-7 years) in working in an international setting. She/he is a solid communicator, a creative thinker and writer with the ability to enthuse, is approachable and a sparring partner for different levels within the organization. She/he possesses diplomatic skills and is not shy in discussing the elephant in the room with the parties involved. He/she works independently yet not solitary, uses flair, energy and enthusiasm to connect and align. The ideal candidate is able to create effective solutions and innovations with an easy-to-operate approach. You feel comfortable in an informal, fast paced and down to earth environment. Furthermore you value honesty and an ethical approach and your style is to always connect people and ideas with an open and way of communication.
Detailed analyses will be important, as well as putting initiatives and solutions in a wider holistic context.
The ability to build bridges is also crucial to find common ground for people development and stimulate an entrepreneurial, integrated and innovative approach. The candidate is skilled in analyzing/optimizing processes. He/she has extensive knowledge of Talent management, learning principles, change methodologies, systems and solutions. With strong business understanding the candidate possesses consultancy as well as project management skills. The candidate is therefore able to foresee the impact of changes from both an HR process as well as a business perspective.
The candidate will be interviewed by HR specialists and business representatives. An on-line assessment (OPQ) is also part of the information gathering process. The preferred candidate will be asked to make a short presentation and provide us with references.
The successful growth of the output of the Accell Bisiklet operations clearly identifies the need to intensify the execution of the talent acquisition and people development agenda, connected with the overall strategy. Next to this, our practice to frequently evaluate organization culture & efficiency (adjusting the company structure accordingly) leads to the wish to add an experienced change expert to the team. Ideally, the candidate can demonstrate experience in both areas.
The main work areas and projects in Talent development are:
1. Talent Acquisition
- Design and implement the Accell Bisiklet employer brand
- Develop and activate a (social) media approach for Accell Bisiklet to support its employer brand in finding the right quality and diversity of people as well as to reduce its dependency on third party suppliers.
- Design, manage and control recruitment processes; this is to include facilitating role design, candidate profiling, agency selection and negotiations, recruitment and selection / assessment process design and management.
- Design, support and execute trainee attraction & development programs. To include student (sponsor) events and connections with the academic world where appropriate.
- Design and execute the Accell Bisiklet on-boarding program for specified roles
2. Talent Identification and Development
- (co-) design, coordinate, co-lead and report on main Talent identification principles, (on-line) Accell Talent Review processes, protocols and systems for Accell Bisiklet with the aim to ambitiously strengthen the talent pool.
- Design, benchmark, activate, oversee and review where needed Talent development policies and actions such as job rotation, secondments & projects, career planning, training etc. The chosen solutions are expected to be pragmatic / non-bureaucratic, affordable, agile and innovative.
- Analyze and benchmark talent development in Accell Bisiklet, identify areas for action (eg diversity)
- Advising management on Talent issues, including individual career coaching discussions where needed and leadership facilitation / feedback.
3. Learning and Training
- Development and execution of a Learning journey by formulating the principles, strategy, portfolio in a creative, 21st century way.
- Selection and management of learning suppliers, coaches, locations, budget & administration associated with the above.
- Detailed organizing and facilitating of learning events where needed, including feedback.
- Data assembly and reporting on the final realization of executive training initiatives for our annual / social report, optimizing and (budget) planning
- identifying and building in (on-line) trends in our learning portfolio
4. Change management
- Advising management on change processes in the Bisiklet organization in terms of: case for change definition, target and milestone setting, process and communication design
- Initiating and execution of events such as workshops and conferences to support the change agenda, using a wide variety of change methodologies
- Coaching teams as well as individuals in their journey of change
The right candidate is able to balance processes, procedures and protocols with the resolve, effectiveness and hands-on / non-bureaucratic attitude, typical for Accell Bisiklet.
The role reports to the HR manager Accell Bisiklet.