GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up Project Objectives,
- Cost Engineering,
- Establishing Schedule and Sources,
- Prepare and follow up Main Contract Payment Certificates,
- Prepare and follow up Subcontract Payment Certificates,
- Coordinate ERP on site,
- Coordinate Measurement of Resources of the Projects on site,
- Bear any other task given by the Project Management,
- Basic knowledge of the Systems Engineering approach to design, development, integration.
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures.
- Strong cost reporting skills and techniques.
- Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks.
- Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E).
- Experience of working in multinational environments.
- Civil Engineering degree from a reputable university.
- Ability to adapt African culture.
- Highly motivated for team working and enthusiastic for Project Management Career.