QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for innovative, responsible, result oriented, team spirited “HR Specialist” to join our HR team.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for implementing and running HR policies, regarding recruitment, labor law issues, performance management, onboarding and employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences, Industrial and Organisational Relations or a related discipline,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR functions,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Good communicator and self-motivated, able to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment,
- Strong organization and planning skills with a close attention to detail,
- Strong ability to interact within all levels of the organisational structure,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Develops and implements general human resources policies and procedures of the company.
- Defines sourcing strategy for all hiring levels.
- Manages selection & assessment center processes, recruitment and career movements.
- Manages and ensures the effectiveness and efficiency of onboarding and orientation process.
- Takes active role in labor law implementation issues.
- Generates creative ideas in organizing employee engagement tools and activities for employees and supports stronger internal communication within the organization.
- Supports development and implementation of employer branding activities.
- Supports data integrity related to core HR systems including data management.
- Supports building agile process designs aligned with strategies and supported by digital technologies.