CRIF, Europe's industry leader in banking credit information, is also one of the key players worldwide in business information, credit and marketing management services.
CRIF's mission is to serve wide range of services for financial corporations, service providers, businesses and customers to support their information based decisions.
• 30+ country-based operations • 70 subsidiary companies • 4.400+ staff professionals CRIF became operational in 1988 Italy with 90% of its capital held by founder members and management and the remaining 10% by various credit institutions. CRIF have three main area of activity:
· Information Solutions
· Decision Support Systems
· Outsourcing Services
CRIF, with its objective of fast and effective supporting on decision making processes by providing credit information products to financial and commercial businesses, provides services and solutions to 50 countries and over 6.300 banks, credit unions, financial and non financial businesses nowadays. CRIF; maintains %100 partnership with shareholders in 16 countries such as Italy, UK, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Mexico and China, also continues being shareholder with minor sharer in four countries serving 55.000 corporate clients all over the world. In 2017, CRIF's total revenue reached 511 million Euro. Current equity amounts to 178,3 million Euro. The number of CRIF employees and contractors in its offices and subsidiaries around the world had reached over 4.400. Cribis D&B (Italy), which is one of the members of D&B Worldwide Network, is also one of the subsidiaries in CRIF.